This is my whole world of life .


Wittha open hand , come and check it out my life .

Sunday 27 November 2011

Facebook

Ok . tadi baru lepas installed video calling application in FB . Struggling with that . Obviously i'm still can call '' loser '' . down with ICT .  Thanks to wafa and aiman for borrow your hand to help me get out from this technology . erghh . I'm stuck in the middle of the sea to find this button '' keep . '' I was like , WTF this keep ni hah ! aiman dah x tahan dahh . Seriously , thanks to wafa damnly , coz of her , installation complete . But , i'm afraid if she gonna hack my fb . I give my email and password to her . OMG . But, I trusted her very well . hope she not gonna make a new promise to me . *fingercrossed*


That's my wafa . peacee <3

2 comments:

  1. dude~ muka aku.. fufufu, masa jerawat tgh banyak. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sokayy lahh . pic tuu pon kecik kan . x nmpk pon .

    ReplyDelete